Anaheim Convention Center | May 19th-21st, 2022
Since 1984, CHEA has been hosting an annual homeschool convention that features workshops for homeschoolers at all stages, an exhibit hall with curriculum, resources, and services, children’s and teen conventions, high school graduation, and much more. Join other homeschool families from across the state as you are encouraged and equipped for the school year ahead. This is an event you don’t want to miss!
- Inspiring Speakers
- Practical Workshops
- Teen Convention *SOLD OUT*
- Children’s Convention *SOLD OUT*
- Free 20-Minute Homeschool Consultations
- Giveaways All Weekend Long
- Homeschool Leadership Conference (Thurs., May 19)
- Free New to Homeschool Mini-Conference (Thurs., May 19)
- Free Life After High School Mini-Conference (Thurs., May 19)
- Friday Family Fun Night (Fri., May 20)
- High School Graduation Ceremony (Sat., May 21)
- Homeschooling Legally in California (at the New to Homeschool Mini-Conference on Thursday evening)
- Legislative Update
- Getting Your Family Involved in Advocacy – What Can I Do?
- Charter Schools – Opportunity or Hidden Stumbling Block?
- Busy Dads – Ten Tips to Engage
- Preparing Your Children to Take On a World Gone Wrong
- Commencement Speech at High School Graduation Ceremony
I will be there as a Featured Speaker and will speak on a number of topics. I want to equip you to understand the homeschool law in California, get involved in advocating for private homeschooling freedom, train your children to understand government, and meet you and answer your questions!
I hope to see you there!