CHEA Convention Register Now!
It’s Almost Time!
2015 CHEA Homeschool Convention
July 16-18 – Pasadena, California
If you haven’t already heard about or considered attending this exciting and valuable event for homeschooling families, we at Family Protection Ministries want to encourage you to stop and consider signing up. Hosted by the Christian Home Educators Association of California (CHEA of CA), this is the biggest and best of all homeschool conventions in California, and it is coming up this July 16-18 at the Pasadena Convention Center.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to attend the 2015 CHEA Homeschool Convention:
- We at FPM, as CHEA’s Legislative Consultants, place great value on the work of CHEA as they continue to provide information, support, and training to the home education community throughout the state.
- Attendance at the convention helps CHEA and FPM to maintain your homeschool freedoms in California.
- Sessions and keynote speakers are designed to help all homeschoolers unlock their children’s potential.
- Sessions and workshops are offered highlighting topics important to you.
- New friendships and ideas can be gained by networking with other homeschoolers.
- By your attendance, you can support and encourage other homeschoolers!
- A popular Teen Convention and Children’s Convention are available for your children to attend.
- New insights can be acquired to help you prepare your highschooler for college.
- You can learn more about how to support the homeschooling community and help protect our freedom to privately educate our children according to our own consciences before God.
-Access to Hospitality Room for all VIP members of CHEA (see CHEA membership
-And much more!
If you are not yet a member of CHEA, this is a great time to join, as members will receive a discount on the price of admission. We want also to encourage those of you who are members already to keep your membership renewed. CHEA’s strength as an organization is critical for maintaining the wonderful freedoms we have here in California for privately home-educating our children. CHEA works in partnership with FPM by getting the word out concerning legislative proposals that would affect your family and home education. Please support and encourage CHEA and the Homeschooling Community by attending the 2015 CHEA Homeschool Convention.
Registration is available at the door, but you can save time standing in line by registering online before 8:59 p.m. June 30, 2015. Register today at http://www.cheaofca.org .
For more information, see CHEA’s website above or call (562) 864-CHEA (2432).
FPM’s own Nathan Pierce and his wife Betsy will be attending. We hope to see you there!